Helping people help themselves and each other. GETCAP provides a variety of services that advance the self-sufficiency & general well-being of low-income East Texas households, through private & public partnerships.
Job Position Description: Assists in the implementation of the Child Care Food Program according to the goals and objectives set forth in the USDA Child Care Food Program guidelines.
Salary Range: Hourly $9.25
- Assists in food preparation
- Prepares trays and food carts for proper food delivery to classrooms.
- Properly stores all food/ supply orders.
- Responsible for keeping the refrigerator, freezers, dishwasher, and dry storage areas clean.
- Washes all dishes used at meals and in food preparation.
- Maintains established standards of sanitation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in food preparation
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Professionalism and can be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Ability to stand, stoop, and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to withstand frequent exposure to steam, high temperatures, humidity, and extreme cold
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Food Handler Certification Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)