Qualifications and Requirements: Minimum of High School Diploma or GED. Applicant must have organizational and communication skills. Applicant must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Prior to starting employment, a criminal background check must be completed.
Travel: Attends training sessions as appropriate including out of town, evening, and weekend training.
- Organize and keep organized the file cabinets
- Process weatherization applications
- Input all new client information into the data base.
- Keep files updated
- Prepare denial letters for coordinator to review
- Answer the phone
- Schedule assessors
- Complete BWRs, double check invoices
- Completes reports based on program requirements
The Weatherization Administrative Assistant performs work inside and outside in a variety of settings to include: office, client home, and community environments with other GETCAP employees and clients. The setting requires verbal and face-to-face contact with the community, clients, and other staff members. The Weatherization Administrative Assistant performs most work during weekday hours.
- Occasional bending, stooping, or lifting up to 50 lbs. is required
- Ability to climb stairs
- Regular repetitive motion with hands, computer keyboarding, phone, filing.
- Regular sitting, working at computer keyboard and desk, standing to file misc. documents in filing cabinet.
Mental / Reasoning Requirements:
- Requires intermediate reading and writing skills
- Ability to complete forms accurately
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Listening and getting unbiased information
- Giving clear information
- Ability to utilize agency resources, technology, and library to appropriately answer questions
- Identifying and solving problems
- Making decisions, weighing risks
- Thinking clearly and analytically
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to assure program and system congruence.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)