Salary Range: $26,604.84 per year
- Provide a safe environment to prevent and reduce Injuries
- Promote good health and nutrition and helps to provide an environment that contributes to the prevention of illness.
- Provide opportunities for children to understand, acquire and use verbal and non-verbal means of communicating thoughts and feelings.
- Provide experiences that stimulate children to explore and express their creative abilities.
- Help each child to know, accept and take pride in himself and to develop a sense of independence
- Help children learn to get along with others and encourage feelings of empathy and mutual respect among children and adults
- Provide an environment in which children can learn and practice behaviors that are appropriate and acceptable individually and in a group
- CDA/Level 1 Certification or A.A. degree or B.A. degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field
- Positive, motivating, and energetic personality
- Professionalism and can be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to observe multiple activities/ children simultaneously
- Ability to make decisions regarding classroom operations
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)